Friday, March 14, 2008

New Job New Internet Service and Life

Tomorrow morning I start a new job. Can't give to many details but it certainly involves computers.

Now Hulu Internet Television Service, is cool. Imagine being able to watch any television show you wanted at anytime you wanted no matter where you are. All you need is a Computer and a braodband connection. Hulu offers that, for the most part anyway.

Though they don't have every television show ever made they have a very large selection. They allow you to watch any show they have available anytime you want and the service is FREE being ad supported. It works with Linux using Firefox so I had absolutely no problems watching any show I selected.

Since I really don't watch a whole lot of TV and when I do I much rather watch shows I like and not just what's on. This to me is a absolute must have service. The cost is great too.

They have classic TV shows as well as current TV offerings. Full length movies too.

This is a highly recommend service.

Son turned four years old on Wendsday, I wish I could see the world through his eyes.

No comments: