Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Breathing Room

Well I will finally get to sleep in tomorrow. I am taking the day off and getting things caught up. I also have an appointment at the VA at 1 PM so tomorrow is essentially a me day, which I haven't had in a very long time.

I was planning on mowing the lawn in the morning but it rained tonight so that's out. I do have reports and other things to get caught up on though.

I am still working out the issues with Kubuntu. I may not be overly happy with many aspects of it but I am dealing with it and when Feisty goes official I will upgrade to it.

Work is really keeping me busy and I had to work today after all but I have tomorrow off period. That too almost changed but the job cancelled out and since there is no major issues I am getting it off despite the call center giving K hell. She isn't going to unblock me.

Today I got all my laundry done and finally ate a decent meal instead of on the run. Really do feel much better and the hot bath earlier was nice. Nothing like soaking in a tub of hot water, though jacuzzi jets would have been perfection.

I picked up two contracts this last week and neither are small potatoes. AmeriSuites and Piper Precision. Both willing to work with me to get and keep their systems up on the run. Neither want anyone else but me. Kinda nice to be wanted.

No comments: